Model Number: TTM 56S|
List Price: $1,099.00
Save $250.00 with International House Of Music!
SALE PRICE: $849.00
Prices are for Web purchases only. In-store prices may vary. WHY?
The Rane TTM 56S performance mixer is flexible, durable and feature packed for serious performing DJs and studio applications. The audio quality of the TTM 56S qualifies it for use in the most demanding live venue, recording studio or live broadcast applications. The Rane TTM 56S is the best mixer in its class.
Rane TTM56 to TTM56S Improvements
The TTM 56 has been the world's most popular performance mixer for many years. The TTM 56S improves with several new features:
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere you can plug into 100-240 VAC.
- All four inputs are now Phono/Line switchable - plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
- Both 1/4 inch and 3.5 mm headphone jacks are now provided on the front.
- The Transform switches are now Kill switches.
- Operation is simplified by putting all the controls on top, increasing the width by one inch. Text is now readable in the dark under black light.
- The three long-lasting non-bleed magnetic faders did not change, as they are still the best in the business!
The TTM 56S has a powerful mid-eq. Fader wise, the TTM 56S uses non-contact magnetic faders for both crossfader and both upfaders, which are impervious to dust, moisture, smoke, temperature and aging. Since it has no contacts, the performance should unaffected by use, meaning it shouldn't bleed or crackle ever. The sharpness and precision of the faders did make our skratches sound cleaner.
Rane TTM 56S Features and Configuration
- Non-contact magnetic program faders and crossfader
- Continuously adjustable Contour adjustments for all faders.
- Phono and Line input with Transform switch.
- Input Gain control.
- 3-band Accelerated-Slope, full cut (+6 dB to off ) EQ.
- FlexFX effects loop assignment with Wet / Dry control.
- Auxiliary (session mix) Input / Output with Level controls.
- Balanced Mic input with Level control with: 2-band EQ and independent Effects Loop.
- Independent Balanced and unbalanced Master Outputs.
- Two 10-segment meters feature peak-hold with: Source switch for dual-mono Cue or stereo Master.
- Headphone monitoring with: Master / Cue select switch with Cue Pan control.
- Powerful headphone amplifier with Level control.