Out of stock
SHURE KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System
KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System
Featuring Sound Isolating™ earphones and a matched DAC amplifier, the KSE1500 delivers a premium, customizable listening experience with portable media players.
The world’s first electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones.
Electrostatic technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available. Until now, it has never been applied to Sound Isolating earphones.
Each earphone features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation. The result is unmatched clarity and detail with an extremely high correlation to the source audio.
- True to the source. Electrostatic earphone technology delivers more accurate sound than dynamic or armature driver technologies.
- Exclusive pairing. With a 6-pin LEMO connector, the cable delivers the specific bias required by the electrostatic drivers. The earphones and amplifier create a unique system of components only compatible with one another.
- Breakthrough cable technology. All KSE1500 cables were painstakingly engineered to meet the particular needs of electrostatic technology in a portable form factor.
- Easy control. Using just two simple touch points—the large, tactile top knob and side button—you can control all menu navigation.
- Portability perfected. Sized comparably to your mobile device and durable enough for life on the go, the portable electrostatic amplifier makes great sound possible anywhere.
- Convenient rechargeability. Charges from a wall charger or computer even when streaming audio. Charge lasts up to 7 hours with digital input and up to 10 hours with analog input.
- Easy monitoring of settings. Clearly view input source, input level meter, battery level, output volume and EQ setting from the home screen.
- Five EQ presets loaded standard. Flat, Low Boost, Vocal Boost, Loudness and De-ess presets offer easy access to the EQ settings you’ll most likely want to tweak. Or, enjoy pure analog audio in Bypass Mode, which bypasses digital processing.
- Detailed personal control. Further refine your listening experience with four customizable EQ settings that allow you to shape and tune your music to suit your tone preferences.
Write Your Own Review