Gator GT-ACOUSTIC-BLK Acoustic Guitar Bag
Acoustic Guitar Bag
- Transit Series Gig Bag Designed to Fit Acoustic Guitars
- Weather Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior in Charcoal Black
- Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear and Protects from Small Puddles to Spilled Drinks
- 20mm Thick Foam Padding Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining
- Rigid Interior Construction within the Frame of the Bag for Case-Like Protection
- Adjustable, Removable Three-Point Interior Padding System Protects the Headstock, Neck and Bot-tom/Endpin
- Large Front Zippered Pocket with Flap, Features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt Loops for Multiple Connection Points Allowing You to Fill the Pocket to Capacity and Still Secure It
- Small Pocket on Front Flap with Soft Lining for Electronics Provides Quick Access to Phone, Keys and Small Electronics
- Molded, Padded, Contoured Handle for a Secure Yet Comfortable Grip
- Padded, Removable, Color Matched Backpack Straps
- Several D-Rings for Clipping Accessories
- COLOR - Charcoal
- WEIGHT - 5.6 lbs
- HINGES -
- WHEELS -
- ATA RATED -
- LOCKABLE - No
- HANDLES - Backpack straps & padded carry handle
- LATCHES - Zipper
- WATER RESISTANCE -
- Body Length21"
- Body Height6"
- Lower Bout Width16.5"
- Middle Bout Width13"
- Upper Bout Width13"
- Overall Length44"
- Exterior Length45"
- Exterior Width17"
- Exterior Height9"
- Exterior Length:-
- Exterior Width:-
- Exterior Height:-
Limited Lifetime Warranty Information
Gator Cases is dedicated to producing the highest quality cases, bags and accessories. We back up that commitment with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. Our warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to Gator Cases products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
DAMAGE NOT COVERED
The Gator Cases warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
The Gator Cases warranty covers moving parts that are subject to regular wear and tear, including but not limited to zippers, retractable handles, and wheels, for one year from the point of purchase. After one year we will continue to offer field replaceable parts at no charge for the lifetime of the product. However, replacement will not be available after one year and repair services will be at a charge.
Gator offers a ninety-day manufacturer’s warranty on all electronics. After ninety days please contact Gator Cases for more information on purchasing replacement parts.
The Gator Cases warranty does not cover damage caused by airline or freight company mishandling. Should the airlines or another carrier damage your product, a claim should immediately be filed with the carrier. Most carriers offer insurance against loss or damage. We are happy to assist you file your claim by providing cost information on parts, repair, and replacement.
Gator Cases warranty supports parts and replacement of discontinued products for one year from the point that the product is no longer commercially available from Gator or from one year from the original purchase, which ever date is later. After one year the product is out of its life cycle and no longer warrantied, however if we still have the part or a substitute part we are always happy to accommodate our customers with a part replacement. Please contact us to find out about availability on a per case basis.
VOIDING YOUR WARRANTY
– The Gator Cases warranty will be considered void if:
– Any improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs are performed by a Non-Gator-Approved service center.
– Any Gator Cases products are used in a rental capacity.
Outside the USA – Please contact us to receive information on your local distributor.