Ideal for any live PA rack, studio rack or fixed installation where easy access to XLR inputs are required, the P16 brings all rear-mounted XLR inputs from various devices to one, convenient single space rackmountable location. The P16 saves wear and tear on the connectors of expensive audio equipment by bringing all commonly used connections to the external patch bay.
All-steel chassis, black anodized finish and secure, high-quality XLR connections front and back with internal connections made via PCB wiring ensure long term reliability from the passive ART P-16 Balanced XLR rackmount patch bay.
- 16 channels of balanced direct signals
- High quality passive interface
- XLR connectors (female on front, male on rear)
- All connections made via reliable PCB wiring
- 19-inch 1U-high rack mount with rugged, fully shielded black all-steel enclosure
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
- Three year warranty