The ART Stompwatch professional stage clock and set timer is the ideal solution for artists needing to accurately adhere to set times and critically manage set flow. Packaged in a rugged all metal housing and using the guitar 'stompbox' form factor, the Stompwatch uses highly visible four digit display easily viewable on virtually any stage. The footswitchable stop / start button triggers set clock for accurate set timing, and toggles between timer mode and standard clock mode, allowing complete show time management from the stage.
- Highly Visible Four-digit Seven Segment Display
- Simple Operation for Set Timer or Clock Mode
- Rugged 'Stombox' Format to Fit in Pedal Boards
- Footswitchable Stop / Start
- Toggles Between Set Timer and Clock modes
- Operates with Internal 9v Battery or Any 9v Standard Center Negative DC Power Supply