Gator GC-BANJO-XL Banjo Case
- Hard Outer Shell Molded from Impact-Resistant ABS Plastic for an Ultra-Durable Exterior
- EPS Foam and Plush Lining Provide a Protective Interior Safe from Nicks and Scratches
- Spacious Interior Storage Compartment Offers Secure Hideaways for Capos, Strings, Finger Picks and Accessories
- Reinforced, Extra Strength Handles, Offer a Firm Grip
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Valances Keep the Closure Aligned While Protecting the Outer Edges and Reinforcing the Overall Strength of the Case
- Chrome Plated Lockable Latches Keep Your Instrument Securely in Place at all Times
- Removable, Adjustable Shoulder Strap with No-Slip Rubber Gripping Makes it Easy to Take Your Banjo on the Road with You
- COLOR - Black
- WEIGHT - 11.1 lbs
- HINGES - Chrome Plated
- WHEELS -
- ATA RATED
- LOCKABLE - Yes
- HANDLES - Through Bolted Handle
- LATCHES - Chrome Plated, Lockable
- WATER RESISTANCE -
- Body Length16.5"
- Body Height3.75"
- Lower Bout Width10.5"
- Middle Bout Width14.5"
- Upper Bout Width10.5"
- Overall Length41"
- Exterior Length47.24"
- Exterior Width19"
- Exterior Height8"
- Exterior Length:-
- Exterior Width:-
- Exterior Height:-
Limited Lifetime Warranty Information
Gator Cases is dedicated to producing the highest quality cases, bags and accessories. We back up that commitment with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. Our warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to Gator Cases products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
DAMAGE NOT COVERED
The Gator Cases warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
The Gator Cases warranty covers moving parts that are subject to regular wear and tear, including but not limited to zippers, retractable handles, and wheels, for one year from the point of purchase. After one year we will continue to offer field replaceable parts at no charge for the lifetime of the product. However, replacement will not be available after one year and repair services will be at a charge.
Gator offers a ninety-day manufacturer’s warranty on all electronics. After ninety days please contact Gator Cases for more information on purchasing replacement parts.
The Gator Cases warranty does not cover damage caused by airline or freight company mishandling. Should the airlines or another carrier damage your product, a claim should immediately be filed with the carrier. Most carriers offer insurance against loss or damage. We are happy to assist you file your claim by providing cost information on parts, repair, and replacement.
Gator Cases warranty supports parts and replacement of discontinued products for one year from the point that the product is no longer commercially available from Gator or from one year from the original purchase, which ever date is later. After one year the product is out of its life cycle and no longer warrantied, however if we still have the part or a substitute part we are always happy to accommodate our customers with a part replacement. Please contact us to find out about availability on a per case basis.
VOIDING YOUR WARRANTY
– The Gator Cases warranty will be considered void if:
– Any improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs are performed by a Non-Gator-Approved service center.
– Any Gator Cases products are used in a rental capacity.
Outside the USA – Please contact us to receive information on your local distributor.