Behringer X32 Producer 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Mixer
Why does Behringer call it the X32 Producer? A producer is someone who lives life on the go, requires the best tools and demands the flexibility to handle any project. In designing the X32 Producer, Behringer packed powerhouse features into a rock solid form factor, well suited for mobile live sound/recording, home/project studios and installed sound applications. Thanks to its legendary onboard X32 mix engine, the X32 Producer can be your top-notch studio recording interface today, control a complex theater production tomorrow, or sit securely in your side-rack while you mix your band’s club gig from your iPad. A revolution in its own right, the incredible X32 Producer combines the finest analog I/O and powerful digital connectivity with ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources. You can easily control every parameter of the mix directly on the X32 Producer using the 800 x 480 graphic UI, but the awesome flexibility of networked remote control literally opens up an amazing world of possibilities. Use the X32-EDIT PC/Mac/Linux application, X32-MIX for iPad, X32-Q for iPhone/iPod touch and X32-Q for Android to control the mix from anywhere in the room. You can even run multiple instances of these powerful apps at the same time, giving your performers the ability to mix their own personal monitors on-the-fly! With its 16 MIDAS-design mic preamps and dual AES50 ports, the X32 Producer can support up to six S16 digital stage boxes for massive I/O connectivity. Ultra-flexible routing options and 8 powerful stereo FX engines make the X32 Producer the ideal choice for handling audio now – and as your needs grow.
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking - With the introduction of the new X32 version 2.0 firmware, Behringer has not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including “Acoustic Integration” for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then they completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX “Plug-Ins” and added classic processor examples based on “True Physical Modelling”. They’ve also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural. - X32 Producer is your mind-to-sound interface… the intersection of creativity and production. Whether you’re accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32’s intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home. And then there is the X32 Producer’s latest version 2.0 firmware. They’ve added new scene management features and EQ functions, including a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capability and faster FX editing. Behringer has also included 16 new FX “Plug-Ins” which are based on True Physical Modeling of famous classic audio hardware. This process means that they essentially “rebuilt” classic analog gear in the digital domain. And then they added the most amazing digital networking that allows you to connect to the new Turbosound iQ speakers via simple CAT5 connection. They call it “Acoustic Integration”. This high-performance iQ Series also includes authentic acoustic modeling of some of the world’s most famous speakers - all remote controllable from your X32 Producer.
Bring It On - This streamlined, but powerful, member of the X32 family is built to handle the load-no matter what fate throws your way. Rack-mountable and equipped with 16 MIDAS-designed mic preamps, X32 Producer also comes with two AES50 ports to connect the powerful S16 digital snakes for up to 96 additional XLR inputs and 48 returns - all connected by Ethernet cable for featherweight deployment compared to analog snakes.
For Posterity's Sake - The X32 Producer is born ready to connect to your computer - based recording setup. FireWire and USB 2.0 functionality make it the ideal tool for mobile recording up to 32 channels, plus built-in control surface protocols make it a great companion to your favorite DAW.
X32 Firmware 3.0 - Includes a new Automixing option, support for the new X32-Edit 3.0 remote control application, networked and MIDI remote control directly from X-TOUCH control surfaces, and output phase inversion on all outputs, Aux outs and Ultranet channels. Also included are X-Over filter options for the Main LR and Mono/Center bus EQs.
X32-Edit App - The new X32-Edit app features a redesigned and scalable user interface, optimized for touch-control; automixing; configurable fader layers; floating FX windows; and much more. The X32-Mix iPad app has also received an update to support Version 3.0 firmware.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface over FireWire and USB 2.0, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel digital snake ready via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P16 Personal Monitoring System
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year warranty program
- Designed and engineered by Behringer Germany