SHURE MV88+ Video Kit
The birth of a new portable audio & video recording kit is here, giving you all the tools you need, right out of the box. The kit includes a Manfrotto® PIXI tripod, phone clamp, and mount, as well as iOS and USB-C cables for next-level compatibility and connectivity. Just add your phone and you’ll be capturing professional-quality content wherever you are.
The MOTIV MV88+ Video Kit is a premium Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone.
Your new mobile recording rig directly connects to any Apple device via a Lightning connector, or via USBC to select *additional devices.
The MV88+ has all you need to capture great content right out of the box. The included phone mount is also compatible with your existing set‐up, allowing to connect to any tripod with a ¼”‐20 (or ¼ camera tripod) connector.
The free ShurePlus MOTIV audio & video Apps enable recording control, and the ability to save and share your content in multiple formats.
Apps include real‐time audio control, including five built‐in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat,
Acoustic Instrument, Loud), microphone gain, stereo width, and high‐quality 24‐bit /48 kHz recording.
The MV88+ Video Kit is the perfect high‐fidelity solution for mobile capture of all variations: live performance, field recording, interviewing, audio for video and vocal and instrument recording.
- Includes industry-leading Manfrotto PIXI mini tripod, phone clamp & shoe-mount, USB-C & lightning cables
- Includes neoprene roll-up bag to keep all your accessories in one place
- Built-In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- Pristine audio for multiple set ups (included phone mount is also compatible with your existing set-up, allowing you to connect to any tripod with a connector)
- All metal construction
- Detailed stereo capture, five DSP preset modes
- Shure MOTIV Audio App for pro-level recording
- Shure MOTIV Video for onscreen control
- *Allows for phone charging while mic is in use (requires USB-A cable and Apple USB3 camera adapter) - iOS users only
*If you are using a USB-3 adaptor, to benefit from the ability to charge your iphone while using the MV88+, we recommend you plug the microphone into your phone first, and adjust settings as required.