Mackie DC16 Road Case
Professional Digital Mixing System AXIS DC16 Control Surface for DL32R
The DC16 Road Case allows transport of a DC16 and several accessories. It is designed specifically so the DC16 may be operated while still in the case bottom once the case top has been unlatched and removed. There are openings in the rear foam that coincide with the location of the DC16's panel connectors, as well as cutouts in the bottom foam that are perfectly sized to house the power supply and power cord. The entire show can be mixed without removing the mixer.
Dedicated Dante-connected control surface for the AXIS system
- 17 full channel strips with the Alps 100mm motorized touch-sensitive faders and per channel encoders.
- Dedicated selected channel section with controls for fast access to important parameters.
- Mix selector and view groups deliver innovative navigation without preset banks.
- Ergonomic layout with generous working space for easy access to all controls.
Unmatched Visual Feedback
- Large, full-color backlit channel ID screens with class-leading readability.
- Flexible channel labeling including name, color, and icon.
- 6-segment LED channel meters and 3-segment GR meters per channel.
- Dedicated show display with snapshot control.
Surface to Wireless Mixing via SmartBridge
- Automatically senses the presence of up to three iPad devices and changes Master Fader operation to deliver tight integration and customized functionality.
- Central iPad follows dedicated hardware controls for selected channel.
- Unique history and fixed display iPad modes provide flexible workflow options.
- Control up to four channels simultaneously from control surface and iPad devices.
- Grab any iPad and go for instant wireless mixing from anywhere in the venue.
- Wired recording and playback to central iPad.
- Built-in charging for all three iPad devices.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi router connection point.
Tough Professional Hardware
- All-steel chassis with aluminum front and back extrusions.
- Low profile, compact design fits seamlessly into any workspace.
Additional I/O for your AXIS system
- 4x4 Dante via dual locking etherCON.
- XLR talkback input.
- 1/8” stereo input.
- Control room/phones outputs.