The Xeno Series represents a fusion of craftsmanship that involves outstanding instrument design, advanced technology, and the experience, talent, and dreams of respected artists around the world. These are trumpets that inspire. Their outstanding power and projection combines with refined resistance and response for extraordinary tonal flexibility. Xeno trumpets continue to evolve with the artists who play them, towards the ultimate goal of ideal musical expression.
Hand-lapped slides and Monel pistons
- Hand-hammered one-piece annealed bell
- Double main tuning slide braces
- One-piece drawn leadpipe
- Choose lacquer or silver plate
- Wood frame deluxe case
- Key Bb
- Bore ML: 0.459"
- Bell Diameter 4 7/8"
- Leadpipe Gold Brass
- Body Material Yellow Brass
- Bell Material Gold Brass; One-Piece
- Weight Heavy
- Key Buttons Mother of Pearl
- Finish Gold Epoxy Lacquer (YTR-8335/G); Silver (YTR-8335S/GS)
- Pistons/ Valves Monel; Two piece valve casings
- Mouthpiece 16C4-HGP