Out of stock
DW 7000 Series Hi-Hat Stand DWCP7500
3-LEG HI-HAT STAND SINGLE BRACED
Designed for the working drummers to be light yet sturdy, this single-braced hi-hat features a foldable radius rod base, plastic tube insulators and 379 locking clutch.
[3/4" upper tube] [1" base tube]
- Single-braced Tripod Legs for lightweight design.
- Radius Rod base design for lightweight construction without sacrificing stability.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed sloshiness and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15") with all 5000 models, allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
WARRANTYFor a period of five years from the date of purchase, Drum Workshop, Inc. guarantees the original owner, when presented with proof of purchase, that all 9000, 7000, 6000, 5000, 3000, and 2000 Series Hardware cast parts are free of material and manufacturing defects. This warranty is limited to cast parts only. This warranty does not include moving parts. If, under normal playing conditions, parts covered in this limited five year warranty fail, they will be replaced at no charge. Return the item to your authorized DW dealer or, if there is not a dealer in your area, contact DW directly. DO NOT send products to DW without first receiving a Return Authorization Number. Shipping charges to DW will be paid by the consumer. DW’s maximum liability pursuant to this warranty is limited to the monetary value of the product that is the subject of the warranty claim. This is a summary only; please see the actual limited warranty for additional terms and conditions.
Write Your Own Review