The GK-61 semi-rigid case is a great way to protect your favorite 61-key synthesizer or keyboard. The 600-Denier external shell of the GK-61 is strong and durable to protect from bumps, while the Tricot and soft foam interior lining prevents scratches to the finish of the instrument. For your other keyboard essentials, such as pedals, cables, and assorted odds and ends, the GK-61 has large outside pockets. Bringing the right combination of adequate protection and ease of portability, the GK-61 is perfect for keyboardists on the go.
Rigid EPS Foam Lightweight Case w/ Wheels for 61 Note Keyboards
- Rugged nylon construction with polyethylene reinforced interior frame
- Interior is lined with Tricot & soft foam
- Fully adjustable padded straps to secure keyboard in place during transport
- Large accessory compartments on outside for pedals and cables
- Built-in wheels with tow handle & skid bars