IK Multimedia MEMS Measurement Microphone for ARC System
Your room is ready
Tune your studio to perfection with the world’s most effective room correction system – now with a new, highly accurate MEMS measurement mic.
ARC System 2.5 with MEMS microphone is the first acoustic correction system that combines a super accurate MEMS measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to greatly improve the audio monitoring accuracy of speakers in any studio or room listening environment in an elegant, portable, affordable, easy to use and extremely professional solution.
With literally thousands of ARC-based studios worldwide, you can be confident you are making a sound choice!
Your studio sound will be improved forever
ARC System 2.5 is the first acoustic correction system that combines a highly accurate MEMS measurement microphone, measurement software and a correction plug-in to improve the audio monitoring quality of your studio in an elegant, affordable and portable solution.
Measurement software features
- Automatic multi-point room measurement system based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Saves measurement sets to be opened with the ARC System Correction plug-in
Correction plug-in features
- Multi-platform high quality frequency and time domain correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bit floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Four factory target curves plus four custom target curves to match engineers’ personal tastes
- Virtual Monitoring feature mimics the sound of various listening devices
Professional measurement microphone features
- Type: precision measurement MEMS microphone
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, free field
- Capsule frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 20-20,000 Hz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 100 ohms output impedance
- SNR: 65dB (A)
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Phantom power: from 12 to 48V
- Size: 129.5mm/5.1" x 23mm/0.91"
- Weight: 25g/0.88oz
- Professional measurement microphone
- Mic clamp
- Software license
Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 details
MultEQ® XT32 captures acoustical information at multiple locations throughout a listening area in both the time and frequency domains. It uses a sophisticated clustering algorithm to combine this information so that acoustical problems are accurately analyzed. Based on these measurements, MultEQ® XT32 calculates an equalization solution that corrects for both time and frequency response problems in the listening area and also performs a fully automated system setup. The result is clear, well-balanced sound for your studio. Click here for more information about Audyssey.
Mac® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Mac OS® X 10.7 or newer.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST 2, RTAS, AAX.
- Requires a Core Audio compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).
Note: PPC CPU is no longer supported.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) or newer.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST 2, RTAS, AAX.
- Requires an ASIO compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).