Your studio sound will be improved forever
ARC System 2.5 is the first acoustic correction system that combines a highly accurate MEMS measurement microphone, measurement software and a correction plug-in to improve the audio monitoring quality of your studio in an elegant, affordable and portable solution.
Measurement software features
- Automatic multi-point room measurement system based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Saves measurement sets to be opened with the ARC System Correction plug-in
Correction plug-in features
- Multi-platform high quality frequency and time domain correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bit floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Four factory target curves plus four custom target curves to match engineers’ personal tastes
- Virtual Monitoring feature mimics the sound of various listening devices
Professional measurement microphone features
- Type: precision measurement MEMS microphone
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, free field
- Capsule frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 20-20,000 Hz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 100 ohms output impedance
- SNR: 65dB (A)
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Phantom power: from 12 to 48V
- Size: 129.5mm/5.1" x 23mm/0.91"
- Weight: 25g/0.88oz
- Professional measurement microphone
- Mic clamp
- Software license
Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 details
MultEQ® XT32 captures acoustical information at multiple locations throughout a listening area in both the time and frequency domains. It uses a sophisticated clustering algorithm to combine this information so that acoustical problems are accurately analyzed. Based on these measurements, MultEQ® XT32 calculates an equalization solution that corrects for both time and frequency response problems in the listening area and also performs a fully automated system setup. The result is clear, well-balanced sound for your studio. Click here for more information about Audyssey.
Mac® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Mac OS® X 10.7 or newer.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST 2, RTAS, AAX.
- Requires a Core Audio compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).
Note: PPC CPU is no longer supported.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) or newer.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST 2, RTAS, AAX.
- Requires an ASIO compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).