IK Multimedia iKlip A/V Smartphone Video Mount Stand
The first smartphone broadcast mount
for pro-quality audio/video
Take your best shots!
iKlip A/V is a complete mobile solution for professional audio and video recording with your smartphone. An industry first, it's a system that now gives you the ability to capture and monitor pro-quality audio on the go thanks to an integrated high-quality mic preamp and built-in wireless receiver support. With iKlip A/V you can take your best shot, capture your best take and get professional broadcast-ready results with just your smartphone and your favorite microphone. Want to increase your production quality while decreasing your budget? Read on...
iKlip A/V Specifications
- Holds any iPhone, iPod touch and Smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5” to 6” with case on
- Works with Digital Cameras, Field Recorders and devices compatible with standard UNC 1/4”-20 thread
- Standard UNC 1/4”-20 thread mount
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.5dB
- Noise: -98 dB fullband, phantom power ON
- Maximum output level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom max current: 6mA
- Battery duration (Alkaline AA): approx 60 hours when phantom is off, approx 20 hours when phantom is on
- Material: Thermoplastic / Aluminum
- iKlip A/V
- 1/8” TRRS to 1/8” TRRS cable
- Holding bracket
- Wireless mic receiver and XLR cable are not included
- Weight: 353g / 12.45oz
- 1/8” TRRS to 1/8” TRRS cable lenght: 20cm / 7.87”
- Holding bracket width: 54mm (min) - 91mm (max) / 2.13” (min) - 3.58” (max)
- Wireless mic receiver support size: 62mm x 31mm / 2.44” x 1.22”
Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation). iOS 4.3 or later is required.
Compatible with any Smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5” to 6” with case on.
To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard.