Image-Line Gross Beat "Electronic Download"
Play with time!
Gross Beat is a time and volume manipulation effect designed for repetition, scratching & gating effects. Gross beat is perfect for real-time or rendered gating, glitch, repeat, scratching and stutter performances. Gross Beat stores audio in a 2-bar rolling buffer under the control of 36 user definable time and volume envelopes, giving you unlimited creative control. Gross Beat Time and Volume presets can be linked to a keyboard, pad controller or automation source for on-the-fly changes to the preset. Preset slots can be set to momentary (key-held), return to base (slot 1) or hold mode on a per-preset basis. Preset-change synchronization can be set from immediate through to 4 beats (1 bar). In addition to the gating possibilities afforded by the spline based envelope, Gross Beat is perfect for side-chain effects without the need to link to an audio source. Just select one of the ducking-style presets for instant side-chain pumping.
• Powerful MIDI controlled envelopes
• 2 bar audio buffer
• Real time effect, perfect for live performance
• 36 volume/gating envelopes with user-controlled smoothing
• Linked or independent volume & gating slot operation
• A large number of creative presets ready to go
• • Windows XP/Vista/7
• • 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
• • 512 Mb RAM
• • 130 Mb disk space