The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light weight.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
| Power Rating|| : || 1500 Watts Peak|
LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
| Frequency Range|| : || 31 Hz – 220 Hz|
(H x W x D)
| : || 508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm|
(20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
| Frequency Response|| : || 34 Hz – 220 Hz|
| Maximum Peak Output|| : || 126 dB SPL at 1m|
| Bandpass Nominal Impedance|| : || LF: 2 x 2 ohms|
| LF Driver|| : || 1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil|
Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet
| Audio Input Connector|| : || XLR with loop through|
| User Controls|| : || Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)|
Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass
80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru.
| Signal Processing|| : || DSP based, resident in Input Module|
| System Management|| : || DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection|
| AC Power Operating Range|| : || 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz|
| AC Line Voltage|| : || User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)|
| AC Input Connector|| : || Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)|
| AC Loop Through Connector|| : || Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)|
| AC Current Requirements|| : || 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V|
| Enclosure|| : || 18 mm birch plywood.|
| Suspension / Mounting|| : || Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts|
| Finish|| : || Black DuraFlex™ finish|
| Grille|| : || Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with|
acoustically transparent foam
| Net Weight|| : || 38.5 kg (85 lb)|
| Optional Accessories|| : || VRX-AF array frame|
SRX718S-CVR: Pull-over padded cover (works with WK-4S)
SS4-BK adjustable satellite speaker pole WK-4S Caster kit