Line 6 POD HD Pro Rackmount Effects Processor New Open Box
Line 6 POD HD Pro Rackmount Effects Processor
For pro guitarists, great tone is everything! The Line 6 POD HD Pro Rackmount Effects Processor is the only rack-mounted multi-effect processor equipped with revolutionary HD amp modeling for the unsurpassed tonal clarity, richness and sublime playability that’s essential to making the tone in your head a reality. 25 incredible HD amp models and over 100 M-class effects along with all the essential features guitarists need make the Line 6 POD HD Pro the ultimate rackmount effects processor!
Line 6 POD HD Pro Rackmount Effects Processor Features
- 25 revolutionary HD amp models based on sought-after guitar amps from Fender, Bogner, Marshall, Vox, Dr. Z, Divided by 13, Mesa/Boogie, ENGL and more
- 100+ M-class effects including pitch effects, delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs; Route up to 8 simultaneous effects in any order; Tap tempo; Built-in tuner
- Parallel paths for running two full and independent signal chains simultaneously
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- 48-second looper
- 2RU space
- Guitar input with switchable pad
- Mic input with gain knob, high-pass filter, -20dB pad, and phantom power
- 1/4 inch unbalanced outputs (mono/stereo, instrument/line)
- XLR balanced outputs (left/right, instrument/mic)
- 1/4 inch line-level inputs (mono/stereo, +4/-10 switchable)
- MIDI In and Out/Thru
- S/PDIF I/O
- 1/4 inch stereo FX loop (mono/stereo)
- 1/4 inch Dry Output
- Variax Digital Input connection
- FBV foot controller connection
- AES/EBU I/O
- L6 LINK jack for seamless integration with Line 6 DT-series tube amplifiers
- Burly all-metal faceplate and chassis
- Variable input impedance
Adding the Line 6 POD HD Pro to your rack means you’ll always have the right tool for the job. 25 truly astounding HD amp models are backed up by the entire collection of M-class effects – over 100 vintage and modern beauties at your fingertips. Build complete rigs with HD amp models and M-class effects plus 25 HD preamp-only models, 17 cabs and 8 mics, and route and tweak to your heart’s content with speed and ease.
The extensive digital and analog I/O of the POD HD Pro is perfectly suited for any professional environment – stage or studio. POD HD Pro rackmount effects processor is the flagship Line 6 POD and it represents tone and power unlike anything else available.
HD amp modeling: Sound and feel like never before
HD amp models defy the accepted standard. They feel, behave and interact with previously unachievable realism.
Creating these HD amp models was no small feat. 15 years of Line 6 amp modeling experience coupled with three years of new research and development delivered an entirely new amp modeling technology that was built from the ground up. During that time, a collection of incredible amps were selected and restored back to peak condition and performance. Each amplifier was modeled using this technology and the results surpassed Line 6’s wildest expectations.
HD amp modeling technology in the Line 6 POD HD Pro delivers the nuances of analog tube amp design like never before. It includes singled-ended and push/pull outputs, Class A and Class AB interactions, a variety of phase inverter topologies, parallel preamp paths, and much more. The result is unprecedented, warmth, feel, sustain and articulation for you to fall in love with.
Tube amp fanatics have long enthused that their favorite stacks and combos aren’t merely amps but instruments themselves, with playability equal to that of the guitar plugged into them. HD modeling lifts the Line 6 POD HD Pro experience to that same exalted level, capturing the genuine playability that great guitarists demand.
The world's best amp tones – now in your collection
POD HD Pro processor offers a collection of freshly modeled amps, many of which are brand-new to Line 6 POD, and all of which are essential for performing guitarists who require a wide variety of tones in one streamlined, 2RU package.
POD HD Pro’s included 25 HD amp models (as well as 25 HD preamp-only models)
- Fender Twin Reverb
- Hiwatt Custom 100 (DR103)
- Supro S6616
- Gibson EH-185
- Fender Bassman
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z Route 66
- Vox AC-15
- Vox AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII
- Park 75
- Marshall 'Plexi' 1959 Super Lead
- Marshall JCM-800 (2204)
- Bogner Uberschall
- Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
- ENGL Fireball 100
- Ampeg B-15NF Portaflex
Over 100 M-class Effects
Descended from the celebrated Line 6 DL4 green box and made famous by Line 6 M13 and M9 Stompbox Modelers, M-class effects are the stage-standards. POD HD Pro features a whopping 100+ M-class effects for you to craft your sound. With this wide tonal palette to play with, you can sound like anyone under the sun, or no one but you. Use up to eight effects at once in any order.
- 19 delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes)
- 23 modulations (including pitch effects, both blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolos, phasers, choruses and rotary speakers)
- 17 distortions (classic stompbox distortion, to vintage fuzz, to thick metal chunk)
- 12 compressors and EQs (including stomp comps and studio tube compression)
- 26 filters (including wahs and several exclusive custom filters)
- 12 reverbs (surfy springs, to studio plates, to cutting-edge digital room sounds)
The power of this collection is truly mind-boggling. In addition to these classic sounds themselves, the Line 6 POD HD Pro effects processor includes a full-featured looper with 48-seconds of looping time. Ready to start creating? The POD HD Pro could keep you going for a lifetime.
Unprecedented flexibility with speed and ease
Beyond the depth of the amp and effect models, POD HD Pro offers supreme flexibility to mix and match amps and pedals in multiple rigs that can be saved as presets for instant recall.
Connect a Line 6 FBV MkII foot controller for instant access to your preset rigs of HD amp models, effects, cabs, mics and more. Use it as an expression pedal, turn effects on and off and even control the built-in looper.
Create parallel paths for parallel processing or creating two unique signal paths (each complete with its own amp and effect models) that can deliver the richest, sonically complex tones.
Where other multi-effects seem to require a degree in nuclear physics to access this kind of deep programmability, the Line 6 POD HD Pro rackmount processor makes it easy. Your entire signal chain is displayed in the LCD screen for easy access to every parameter – no deep-diving necessary. Simply select a model and drop it into the signal chain anywhere you choose.
Comprehensive connectivity for every professional rig
Put simply, the Line 6 POD HD Pro connects to just about anything and everything – analog or digital, balanced or unbalanced, direct to your computer or amplifier.
A snapshot of the back panel shows 1/4 inch unbalanced (mono/stereo) and XLR balanced outputs (both with switchable output level), 1/4 inch line-level inputs (mono/stereo with switchable level), USB, MIDI in and out/thru, S/PDIF digital in and out, 1/4 inch stereo FX loop (mono/stereo), 1/4 inch Dry Out jack, Variax Digital Input connection, FBV foot controller jack and combination AES/EBU and L6 LINK jacks for seamless integration with Line 6 DT-series tube amplifiers.
POD HD Pro Edit, the free editor/librarian software
POD HD Pro Edit is a powerful control panel for POD HD Pro. Its separate sections for FX, Amps, Mixer and Set Lists allow you to dig deep into every aspect of your tones, experiment with sounds and organize your extensive library of presets.