Magma ExpressBox EB3T-DB with Storage Bays 3 Slot Thunderbolt™ 2 to PCIe Expansion
ExpressBox 3T provides an 'outside-the-box' solution for using PCIe cards with Thunderbolt 2-equipped computers. High-performance work flows are possible by connecting a Thunderbolt 2-equipped computer to a Thunderbolt 2 expansion chassis containing PCIe cards such as video capture, media transcoding, audio processing, and fast data storage. And because Thunderbolt 2 is also based on DisplayPort technology, you can daisy chain a high-resolution display with your Magma ExpressBox 3T.
- Supports (3) PCI Express cards 8.5" and shorter
- Use a variety x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe cards
- Two x8 and One x4 (one of the x8 slots accommodates a x16 Card)
- Thunderbolt 2 features speeds up to 20Gbps
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 devices
- 250W power supply with (2) auxiliary power connectors
Protect your investment in PCIe hardware while migrating to Thunderbolt 2-equipped computers!
- Attach PCIe cards to Thunderbolt 2-enabled computer
- Extension of PCI Express signals outside the computer
- Daisy-chain or end-point device
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Use any combination of x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe cards
- Hot-swappable cooling fan
- Works with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher and Windows 7 and 8
- Additional blower for extra hot cards
- Built-in drivebay for up to four (4) 2.5" SSD or SAS/SATA drives
NOTE: A controller card with 4 internal ports and a Thunderbolt 2 compatible driver is required when installing disk drives with this product. THE CONTROLLER CARD IS SOLD SEPARATELY.