Gator GB-4G-MINIACOU Mini Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
Mini Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
- Padded Gig Bag Designed to Fit Mini Acoustic such as the Baby Taylor and Martin LX
- GFLEX 20mm Padding on all Sides Keeps Instrument Safe During Transport
- Patent Pending Pick-Clip Zipper Pull Holds Spare Guitar Pick
- Padded Backpack Style Straps & Reinforced Carry Handle
- Contour Back Padding for Comfort
- Large Exterior Pocket with Mesh storage Perfect for Sheet Music, Strings, Capo, Etc.
- Internal Headstock and Bridge Reinforcement to Prevent Wear
- Additional Internal Pads to Protect Bottom of Guitar
- COLOR - Black
- WEIGHT - 2.6 lbs
- HINGES -
- WHEELS -
- ATA RATED -
- LOCKABLE - No
- HANDLES - Backpack straps & rubber carry handle
- LATCHES - Zipper
- WATER RESISTANCE -
- Body Length18.5"
- Body Height4.5"
- Lower Bout Width14.75"
- Middle Bout Width13.5"
- Upper Bout Width11.5"
- Overall Length38"
- Exterior Length39.75"
- Exterior Width16"
- Exterior Height4.75"
- Exterior Length:-
- Exterior Width:-
- Exterior Height:-
Limited Lifetime Warranty Information
Gator Cases is dedicated to producing the highest quality cases, bags and accessories. We back up that commitment with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. Our warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to Gator Cases products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
DAMAGE NOT COVERED
The Gator Cases warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
The Gator Cases warranty covers moving parts that are subject to regular wear and tear, including but not limited to zippers, retractable handles, and wheels, for one year from the point of purchase. After one year we will continue to offer field replaceable parts at no charge for the lifetime of the product. However, replacement will not be available after one year and repair services will be at a charge.
Gator offers a ninety-day manufacturer’s warranty on all electronics. After ninety days please contact Gator Cases for more information on purchasing replacement parts.
The Gator Cases warranty does not cover damage caused by airline or freight company mishandling. Should the airlines or another carrier damage your product, a claim should immediately be filed with the carrier. Most carriers offer insurance against loss or damage. We are happy to assist you file your claim by providing cost information on parts, repair, and replacement.
Gator Cases warranty supports parts and replacement of discontinued products for one year from the point that the product is no longer commercially available from Gator or from one year from the original purchase, which ever date is later. After one year the product is out of its life cycle and no longer warrantied, however if we still have the part or a substitute part we are always happy to accommodate our customers with a part replacement. Please contact us to find out about availability on a per case basis.
VOIDING YOUR WARRANTY
– The Gator Cases warranty will be considered void if:
– Any improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs are performed by a Non-Gator-Approved service center.
– Any Gator Cases products are used in a rental capacity.
Outside the USA – Please contact us to receive information on your local distributor.