Motu 24Ai USB/AVB Audio Interface
Motu 24Ai USB/AVB interface 48x24 I/O with 24 analog input,?48-ch mixing, and AVB networking.
24Ao It's an interface that lets you capture high quality audio and send it across thru a network with very low latency and powerful DSP mixing options. It has 24 channels of analog input and is perfect to send audio to your front-of-house mixer, your studio, or your analog summing amplifier. The internal mixer includes lots of DSP processing, summing, and routing options too, and between its high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and additional 24 channels of ADAT optical I/O, the MOTU 24Ai. It's rack mountable and very easy to incorporate to your rig.
The back connectors are DB-25 and allows up to 24 analog line channels. Capable to 123db of dynamic range. Three pairs of Adat optical ports offering another 24 digital I/O via USB 2.0 or AVB Network.
Lots of DSP onboard effects, EQ, compression and much more. Digital support up to 48 inputs and 12 stereo busses. Can be control Wi-Fi wireless with iPhone, iPad, smart phone, desktop and expandable networking via Ethernet connection.
- A versatile 48-in/24-out network audio interface for studio and live sound applications
- Choose from ultra-low-latency AVB ethernet or high-speed USB 2.0 computer connectivity
- 24 high-quality analog inputs are available on both DB-25 D-sub connectors and Phoenix connectors
- 24-channels of ADAT optical digital I/O lets you expand your system with additional gear
- Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQ, dynamics, and effects provides latency-free routing
- Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your iOS device - with no computer
- AVB audio networking lets you easily expand your system and additional AVB equipped audio interfaces
- Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches for support for up to five compatible interfaces