Motu Ultralite AVB Audio Interface
Motu has just anounced a new Ultralite. If you are looking for a mobile audio interface with amazing audio quality, Wi-Fi control, extensive mixing and new options for expansion and audio networking, your answer is here! Get the new Motu interface here at Elizondo Music. The latest in MOTU's award-winning UltraLite series, the all-new UltraLite AVB delivers more I/O, more DSP, and best-in-class analog audio quality for on-the-go mobile audio recording.
Motu new UltraLite AVB provides separate mic and guitar inputs (two each), 8-channel ADAT fiber optical (switchable to stereo TOSLink), 6 x 8 balanced quarter-inch analog I/O and MIDI IN/OUT jacks, all in a rugged aluminum half-rack chassis very compact and easily fits in your backpack.
You can use the Ultralite AVB as a mixer console-style, which provides 48 inputs, 12 stereo busses and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb. You can control it using your iPhone, iPad, smart phone or desktop via WiFi wireless network. Through AVB Ethernet, you can connect another MOTU AVB interface for more I/O with a standard Ethernet cable.
Get your UltraLite AVB today here at Elizondo Music USA!!!!!!
- 18 x 18 audio interface with 36 simultaneous audio channels
- Analog I/O includes 2 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 6 line inputs
- 8 line outs including dedicated main left and right outputs
- Convenient front panel headphone output with its own volume knob
- Optical I/O gives you 8 channels of digital input and output
- 48-channel DSP-fueled onboard mixer gives you the added benefit of EQ, compression, and effects
- Web app control from any device with CueMix
- Onboard effects processing gives you vintage-modeled reverb, an LA-2A compressor, and British analog console EQs
- Flexible matrix routing and splitting lets you send any input to any output
- Mixer lets you control routing to and from your computer plus other networked AVB devices
- Includes AudioDesk recording software for Mac and Windows