PreSonus AudioBox Studio
The PreSonus AudioBox Studio package comes with everything you need to record on your computer! If you're getting into recording, this is the perfect package for you. The AudioBox Studio includes the powerful 2 x 2 AudioBox USB interface, plus a pair of HD7 studio monitoring headphones, an M7 studio condenser microphone, and all of the cabling you'll need to put the whole system together. But that's not all. You also get Studio One Artist recording and production software, making the PreSonus AudioBox Studio an impressively good deal.
AudioBox USB gives you excellent recording quality
The PreSonus AudioBox USB is an excellent recording interface. It gives you a pair of great-sounding microphone/instrument preamplifiers, making it perfectly suited for vocals, guitars, or other instruments. What's more, the AudioBox USB is powered by your computer's USB port, so you can run it off of your laptop for on-the-go recording.
Record like a pro with Studio One Artist DAW
To get you up and recording right away, AudioBox Studio comes with PreSonus's Studio One Artist recording software. This easy-to-use recording software gives you unlimited tracks and an amazing drag-and-drop user interface for a near-zero learning curve. You also get a collection of 20 dynamics processors, reverbs, modulation effects, amp simulators, and more. You'll love recording with Studio One Artist.
All essentials included
Talent, an excellent interface, and a great DAW aren't all that it takes to make wonderful recordings. You also need a good microphone and a set of headphones. That's why PreSonus also includes a complete set of accessories with the AudioBox Studio bundle. The M7 studio condenser microphone is exceptionally versatile, bringing the same audio quality to vocals as acoustic instruments. And the AudioBox Studio also gives you a handy set of HD7 headphones for monitoring.
PreSonus AudioBox Studio DAW Recording Bundle Features:
- Dive into recording with this complete DAW recording studio package
- AudioBox USB recording interface gives you 2 excellent XMAX microphone/instrument preamplifiers, 48V phantom power, and a pair of balanced TRS outputs
- AudioBox 1.2 software update adds USB 3.0 compatibility
- Studio One Artist DAW software lets you record with unlimited tracks, using advanced functions such as automatic delay compensation and taking advantage of over 20 dynamics processors, reverbs, modulation effects, amp simulators, and more
- HD7 headphones provide quality studio monitoring
- Record vocals and acoustic instruments with the included M7 studio condenser microphone
- High-quality microphone and USB cables included
- Complete package is compatible with both Mac and PC computers
|Computer Connection Type||USB|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|Built In DSP/FX||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||2|
|Audio Inputs Types||2 x Combo (Mic/Hi-Z)|
|Number of Audio Outputs||3|
|Audio Output Types||2 x TRS Line Out, 1 x TRS Headphone|
|Number of Digital Inputs||0|
|Number of Digital Outputs||0|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|MIDI I/O||In, Out|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ABOX STUDIO|