PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amp
The PreSonus HP60 headphone amplifier system is designed and manufactured to solve the age-old problems of nearly every recording studio. The PreSonus HP60 is loaded with six independent headphone amplifiers that feature dual stereo inputs as well as external input, with each channel allowing mixing between three stereo audio streams (mix A, mix B, and external input). Stereo output is also available on each PreSonus H60 channel to send line level headphone channel mixes to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. For a truly extraordinary studio experience, try the PreSonus HP60!
PreSonus HP60 At a Glance:
- Independent mix control between inputs
- Easy, convenient set-up each time
Independent mix control between inputs
Each of the PreSonus HP60's six channels features independent mix control between A and B inputs and external input volume, as well as mute and mono features. The HP60 also includes talkback capabilities via an external XLR microphone input on each channel.
Easy, convenient set-up each time
The PreSonus HP60 is user-friendly during a recording session as well. Set-up is quick and convenient and commonly includes sending the main control room mix to input A, then sending the click track to input B. Subsequently sending each band member's direct recording input to each channel's external input ("more me") will allow the individual to create a mix between the main mix, the click track, and themselves.
PreSonus HP60 Features:
- Six independent ultra-low noise, high output headphone amplifiers (150 mW per channel)
- Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) with balanced TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point on each channel for "more me" with trim control
- Mix control between inputs A and B
- Talkback with external XLR microphone with control
- Direct stereo line output on each channel
|Analog Inputs||4 x TRS Main Inputs A/B, 8 x 1/4" Stereo TRS (Ext. In Per Channel)|
|Analog Outputs||6 x 1/4" Headphone Outputs, 6 x Stereo TRS Line Outputs|
|Digital Inputs||No Digital inputs|
|Digital Outputs||No Digital Outputs|
|Controls per Channel||Volume, Ext. In Mix|