QSC PLX3602 Low-Z Power Amplifier
|Dual channel amplifier with PowerLight technology, lightweight (21 lbs / 9.5 kg), user selectable crossover for driving a subwoofer and top box with one amplifier, 775 watts/ch at 8Ω, 1250 watts/ch at 4Ω, 1800 watts/ch at 2Ω|
Low-Z Power Amplifier
- Very light weight ("02" models, 21 lb / 9.5 kg, "04" models 13 lb / 5.9 kg).
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged.
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting. 02 models also feature bridge and parallel mode LED indicators.
- Two Speakon® NL4 output connectors provide positive-locking speaker connections. Upper connector provides both channel outputs on all four poles (Channel 1: 1+, 1-; channel 2: 2+, 2-) for bridged mono or for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers.
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment.
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation.
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending.
Write Your Own Review