SHURE AXT200/BETA87A Handheld Frequency Diversity Transmitter
AXT200/BETA87A Handheld Frequency Diversity Transmitter
Featuring an integrated BETA87A cartridge, The AXT200/BETA87A is a rechargeable, remotely controllable handheld transmitter with frequency diversity for seamless, uninterrupted audio in even the most crowded RF environments
he AXT200 Axient Handheld Frequency Diversity Transmitter is a rechargeable, remotely controllable handheld transmitter with frequency diversity for seamless, uninterrupted audio in even the most crowded RF environments. In addition to Frequency Diversity, the AXT200 delivers ultra-linear RF performance for more channels on air, superb audio quality. Its advanced rechargeable power management supports extended battery life and highly accurate status metering. ShowLink® Remote Control enables comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters, including real-time frequency adjustments.
- Frequency Diversity
- Enables simultaneous transmission on two independent frequencies to ensure seamless, uninterrupted audio for mission-critical transmitters in extreme RF settings.
- Single-frequency transmission can also be enabled, to conserve spectrum.
- Ultra-linear RF performance maximizes available channel capacity in challenging RF environments.
- IR Sync establishes connection of transmitter to receiver with one touch over infrared.
- Switchable 10/50mW RF power levels to extend run times or increase signal strength.
- Up to 80 MHZ tuning range matched to UHF-R transmitter ranges.
- Rugged, sleek industrial design that withstands the demands of extreme performances.
- Lockable user interface prevents accidental or inadvertent changes to system controls once settings are made.
- Advanced control menu to adjust frequency, audio and security settings from the transmitter.
- High-quality backlit display provides clear view and control of all transmitter functions in low- or bright-light environments.
- Advanced lithium-ion batteries provide reliable, rechargeable power with up to 10 hours of run time.
- Real-time metering reports remaining battery power in hours and minutes on transmitters, receivers and WWB6 to within 15-minutes’ accuracy.
- Zero memory effect through lithium-ion chemistry eliminates the memory effect problems inherent in previous generations of rechargeable batteries.
- Rapid charging brings batteries to 50% capacity within 1 hour.
- Integrated battery design seamlessly and securely locks the rechargeable battery into transmitter body.
- Comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters.
- Remote gain adjustability: Remotely adjust a performer’s transmitter gain in real time.
- Remote frequency change: Execute a synchronized frequency change with a linked receiver in a split second.
- Remote RF Mute: Conserves power and RF spectrum.
ShowLink® Remote Control