Shure ULXS24/BETA58 Handheld Wireless System
The ULXS24/BETA58A Handheld Wireless System is part of the Handheld wireless systems family.
ULX® Standard Wireless Systems offer sophisticated, scalable UHF wireless solutions for both working musicians and professional sound installers. For more advanced features and controls, see our ULX Professional Wireless Systems.
Includes ULX2/BETA87A handheld transmitter, ULXS4 standard diversity receiver, microphone clip, grip/switch cover, screwdriver, zipper bag, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 9V battery, and user guide.
- ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
- Up to 1400 selectable frequencies
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Predictive Diversity 5-segment audio meter 5-segment RF meter
- Advanced multi-function LCD 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Squelch adjustment
- ½ rack design Remotable ½
- wave antennas
- Frequency and volume lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Furnished rack hardware
- Locking DC connector
- XLR and¼" outputs
- Handheld Transmitter
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- Backlit LCD shows group and channel Frequency and power lockout
- 8 hour battery life
- 100m (300 ft.) operating range
- -20dB pad switch on ULX1