Shure UR4D+ Dual-channel UHF Wireless Receiver
The UR4D+ receiver provide single and dual-channel options for premium wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas.
UHF-R Wireless features the Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
UR4D+ Wireless Receiver
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversit