SPL Auditor Headphone Amplifier
The Auditor is our interpretation of a high-end headphone amplifier. We strictly followed a purist approach to achieve the highest sound quality. Based on our 120V rail reference technology. Auditor reaches performance levels far beyond conventional designs in dynamic range, slew rate, noise and distortion levels. Alps well acclaimed Big Blue volume potentiometer complements the design philosophy.
- We strictly followed a purist approach to achieve the highest sound quality.
- The basis for such high-end developments is our 120 V rail reference technology.
- Core elements are the handmade SPL SUPRA op-amps running on 120 volts – it corresponds to approximately twice that of most modern analog audio semiconductor technologies.
- Through such 120 volts circuitry and processing we reach performance levels far beyond conventional designs in dynamic range and distortion levels, and such technical specifications exceed all known analog or digital standards.
- Frequency Response: ‹5 Hz to ›200 kHz (-3 dB)
- CMRR: -80 dBu (@1 kHz, 0 dBu input level and unity gain)
- Crosstalk: -84 dB (@1kHz)
- THD: 0,001 % (@ 1kHz, 0 dBu input level and unity gain)
- Noise: -97 dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: 129 dB (@ 600 Ohms Impedance)
- Inputs (XLR connections, electronically balanced)
- Impedance: ca. 20 Ohms balanced/ca. 10 Ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +24dBu
- Outputs (XLR Connections: Input thru, electronically balanced)
- Headphone Output: 6,35 mm stereo, Impedance: 9 Ohms
- Max. Output Performance:
- 1,7W (+32,2dBm) @ 1 kHz and 600 Ohms connection
- 360mW (+25,6dBm) @ 1 kHz and 30 Ohms connection
- Voltages: 230V AC, 50Hz/120V AC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption:max. 5,6?W/7,9??VA/0,03?A
- Fuses (slow blow): 200-240 V AC: 200 mA/100-120 V AC: 400 mA
- Height x width x depth: 95 x 210 x 315 mm, Height with lifted feet: 127 mm, Depth with volume knob: 335 mm
- Weight: 2.65 kg