Audio-Technica AT831cW Lavalier Microphone for Audio-Technica Wireless
This clip-on lavalier mic provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup. It also excels as an instrument mic, especially for pickup of acoustic guitar. The wired configuration (AT831R) includes the AT8444 guitar mount. The mic is ideal for higher SPL applications, and offers excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise. Includes windscreen and clothing clip.
55" (1.4 m) permanently attached cable terminated with cW-style locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style body-pack wireless transmitters; no power module.
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise
- Also excels in acoustic guitar applications with included guitar adapter (wired configuration)
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave (wired only)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (wired only)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only)
- Switches: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off (wired only)
- Weight: Microphone : 2.8 g (0.1 oz) - Power Module : 81 g (2.9 oz) (wired only)
- Dimensions: Microphone: 25.0 mm (0.98") long, 10.2 mm (0.40") diameter - Power Module: 3.66" (92.9 mm) long (wired only), 0.74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type on Power Module (wired only)
- Accessories Included: AT8417 clothing clip; AT8444 Instrument Microphone Adapter (wired only); AT8538 remote power module (wired only); AT8116 windscreen; protective carrying case (wired only)