The 5520-2 has a switchable double pedal option designed specifically for Latin players. This specialty hi-hat stand is designed to mount cowbells and jam blocks, in order to play complex percussion patterns on drum set.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- The Turbo (TD3) concentric drive system maintains a direct relationship between the sprocket and the footboard to provide a solid, powerful, consistent feel and response.
For a period of five years from the date of purchase, Drum Workshop, Inc. guarantees the original owner, when presented with proof of purchase, that all 9000, 7000, 6000, 5000, 3000, and 2000 Series Hardware cast parts are free of material and manufacturing defects. This warranty is limited to cast parts only. This warranty does not include moving parts. If, under normal playing conditions, parts covered in this limited five year warranty fail, they will be replaced at no charge. Return the item to your authorized DW dealer or, if there is not a dealer in your area, contact DW directly. DO NOT send products to DW without first receiving a Return Authorization Number. Shipping charges to DW will be paid by the consumer. DW’s maximum liability pursuant to this warranty is limited to the monetary value of the product that is the subject of the warranty claim. This is a summary only; please see the actual limited warranty for additional terms and conditions.