Gator G-MIXERBAG-2621 26″ X 21″ X 8.5″ Large Format Mixer Bag
- Large Format Digital Mixer Carry Bag Designed to Fit Behringer X32 Compact and Similar Size Consoles
- Rugged Nylon Exterior
- Angled Design for Snug Fit
- Interior Hook and Loop Straps to Hold Mixer in Place
- Thick Padded Interior with Soft Tricot Lining
- Reinforced Internal Protective Shield Built-In to Front Flap
- Large Exterior Pocket with Cable Management and Dividers
- Reinforced Handles with Wrap Around Secure Strap
- Side Handles for Dual Carry Option and Easy Loading
- Removable, Adjustable Carry Strap
- Rubber Protective Feet on Bottom
- Exterior Length28"
- Exterior Width23"
- Exterior Height11"
- Exterior Length:-
- Exterior Width:-
- Exterior Height:-
Limited Lifetime Warranty Information
Gator Cases is dedicated to producing the highest quality cases, bags and accessories. We back up that commitment with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. Our warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to Gator Cases products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
DAMAGE NOT COVERED
The Gator Cases warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
The Gator Cases warranty covers moving parts that are subject to regular wear and tear, including but not limited to zippers, retractable handles, and wheels, for one year from the point of purchase. After one year we will continue to offer field replaceable parts at no charge for the lifetime of the product. However, replacement will not be available after one year and repair services will be at a charge.
Gator offers a ninety-day manufacturer’s warranty on all electronics. After ninety days please contact Gator Cases for more information on purchasing replacement parts.
The Gator Cases warranty does not cover damage caused by airline or freight company mishandling. Should the airlines or another carrier damage your product, a claim should immediately be filed with the carrier. Most carriers offer insurance against loss or damage. We are happy to assist you file your claim by providing cost information on parts, repair, and replacement.
Gator Cases warranty supports parts and replacement of discontinued products for one year from the point that the product is no longer commercially available from Gator or from one year from the original purchase, which ever date is later. After one year the product is out of its life cycle and no longer warrantied, however if we still have the part or a substitute part we are always happy to accommodate our customers with a part replacement. Please contact us to find out about availability on a per case basis.
VOIDING YOUR WARRANTY
– The Gator Cases warranty will be considered void if:
– Any improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs are performed by a Non-Gator-Approved service center.
– Any Gator Cases products are used in a rental capacity.
Outside the USA – Please contact us to receive information on your local distributor.