Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen
FOR THE HARDWARE MUSIC MAKER.
Sitting on the desks of more producers than any other, the Scarlett range of audio interfaces means studio quality sound for more music making machines than any other. 8i6, with its dual mic-pres, fixed-line I/O and MIDI, gives you just the right connectivity to easily bring your hardware music making setup into the computer world.
- Six balanced line inputs, for connecting synths or other line-level audio, and four balanced outputs, for monitoring and effects sends
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for recording vocals
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Loopback, for grabbing a stereo feed of any combination of hardware inputs and software playback, no cables needed, for simple sampling, streaming or podcasting
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 6
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z), 4 x 1/4" (line)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (line out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack (PT First does not support 3rd party plug-ins)
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later (Scarlett), Windows 10 v1809 or later (Pro Tools First)
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)