Sennheiser e 914 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
High-grade cardioid condenser microphone for demanding applications. Outstanding sound properties for highly sophisticated applications like acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overheads, orchestras, and grand pianos.
The e 914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e 914 for highly sophisticated tasks.
The e 914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances.
Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc .
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Exchangeable capsule
- Dimensions: Ø 24 x 157 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Weight: 198 g
- Attenuation: 0, -10, -20 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 100 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 48 V/2,2 mA
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB(A)
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): - 137, 147 (with activated -10 db attenuation), 157 (with activated -20 db attenuation) db